Sunday, May 4, 2008

8 Day Nutrition Email Course

Excelent information from physical performance and nutrition expert, Dr. John Berardi!

I have learned so much from Dr. Berardi's advice and plans, and think everyone can learn something new from him that will completely turn their diet around. I've signed up for this 8 day email course, and hope you will too!

Click HERE to sign up!

Here are just a few of the things you'll learn:

  1. What "good nutrition" means, specifically; the simple reason why others have it wrong, and how you can get it right. He'll teach you 10 rules that cover everything you need to know.
  2. How striving for dieting perfection is a recipe for failure, and how to include your favorite foods in your diet and still get the body you want. (There's a trick here, and he'll share it with you.)
  3. The one thing that will absolutely prevent you from getting in shape. The good thing is that it can be fixed in an afternoon, and when fixed, can nearly guarantee your success.
  4. Everything from exactly what to eat, when to eat it, what to buy and what to sell or trash; heck he even provides three online quizzes to show you exactly where you're going off track (and what to do about it).

Best,
Laura

3 comments:

Andy said...

Answered as honestly as I could here and surprisingly I got an A...anyway, I never read much on Berardi's Precision Nutrition...but it's never too late to pick up on it. I am so willing to do it this time with 90%compliance and give this a shot. Got the 8 week newsletter course...can't wait for tomorrow's!

Laura said...

Hi Andy!

I just got lesson 1 in my inbox and will be taking that quiz tomorrow. Awesome that you aced it! I'm hoping this email course will be just what I need to get that edge again with the diet!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Andy said...

Hi Laura...I'll always be dropping by here because YOU know what it takes - your nutritional strategies are awesome plus had the fortune of witnessing the results you got with my own eyes for 12 weeks!! Awesome stuff Laura! ;)

Have a great week...

Andy